You will be lucky to lounge around by the water during the hot summer months if you have your own pool. The only drawback is the constant need for regular cleaning and maintenance. This is where a proper manual comes in handy. Without proper maintenance things can quickly become unsafe. You have to make sure you check the water and equipment regularly. The equipment must be in good condition and the filters are not plugged. These are examples that will help in ensuring the water remains clear and clean to protect you from waterborne diseases such as typhoid. Here is a manual you can use to clean and maintain your pool.
Swimming Pool Instructions Manual
The proper maintenance and management of your pool is important. It is vital to conduct certain basic tasks on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. A good schedule will help to ensure the cleanliness and safety of your pool during use. Following a simple checklist helps in ensuring that the water remains sparkling through the year.
Here is a checklist to help sure you remember every step:
Swimming Pool Instructions Manual: Daily Maintenance
– Make sure your strainer basket is clear so it will effectively remove leaves and debris from the water
– Check the filter pressure
– Check whether the water is clear
– Test the water to check if chemicals are required and then add them if needed
– Check the pH level
Swimming Pool Instructions Manual: Weekly Maintenance
– Clean all tiles on the using nylon brush
– Clean all algae from the concrete walls including tough algae using a stainless steel brush
– Check the vinyl liner and walls for cracks or tears. Patch as required.
– Hose off the deck and ensure no water gets into the pool.
– Cover the pool to minimize evaporation and accumulation of debris. This also helps trap heat.
Swimming Pool Instructions Manual: Monthly Maintenance
– Use a shock treatment, especially after hosting a pool party or after a major storm.
– Inspect the maintenance tools and then perform some repairs in case there is a need.
– Ensure your rescue equipment is easily accessible and works well as required.
– Make sure your pool equipment works and everyone knows how to use it.
The Summer season can be very enjoyable for all of your friends and family. A good swimming pool instructions manual will ensure you keep the water safe and sparkling.